Venturing Outside My Academic Box...

Some of you may remember that I wrote a little something a few months ago for my funding body's blog, NWCDTP Online: stimulosdeditaemulauirtus.blogspot.com/2018/02/nwcdtp-online.html

Well, I recently put together another piece reflecting on writing for and presenting to various multidisciplinary audiences. I share my experiences of putting together papers for the NWCDTP Annual Conference and 2017's Annual Meeting of Postgraduates in the Reception of the Ancient World, as well as writing a short article for a postgrad-led interdisciplinary journal.

You can read all about my adventures beyond my academic box here:  

My presentation for AMPRAW 2017!


E Over & Out
x

Comments

Popular Posts!

Learning to Love…Ovid!

The Importance of Going Outside

Summer of Classics 2015: Sicily and the Valle dei Templi